Have you seen Dr. Sudheer Surpure?

Great Experiencr

Wonderful experience with this physician and his caring team. The office staff is a bit disorganized but the physician and the residents are caring, kind and always take time to answer questions. AND the surgery was successful!

Overall a Great surgeon and team!!

I was referred to Dr . Surpure right away when a tumor was found near my jaw bone.At 20 years old I would never imagine having to talk about dental implants .The tumor was non cancerous but caused me to remove my jaw and seven of my bottom teeth . Right away Dr. surpure wanted to treat me before things got worse.The team of interns , residents and Dr .surpure made sure I knew what the plan was along with answering any questions or concerns. I received a lot of support from my surgeon and his team . All my surgeries were done by Dr .Surpure . As I am still going through the process I have gained the trust in my surgeon. All of what I went through may have seemed scary but It was treated and I was provided great care. I would highly recommend Dr. Surpure to anyone in need of oral and maxillofacial surgery !!

patient

I inherited this guy after my previous doctor left the practice. I have arrived on time for appointments and have waited as long as two to two-and-a-half hours before finally seeing the doctor. The good doctor seems competent and the staff friendly, however the efficiency and follow through of paperwork and assistance is unsettling.

Great doctor

I been going to Dr. Surpure over 2 years and I can honestly say everytime I go I feel like I'm being listened to. They are a great team and know what they're doing. From the start the gave me a choices and told me everything straight up. Such an amazing doctor!

He has been a great doctor and has amazing staff!

I went to Dr. Surpure for what was supposed to be a minor surgery on my lip. I wanted to get a mucocele removed, he assured me that it would be quick, and post of scars would be unnoticeable. FALSE, after he butchered my lip and destroyed its symmetry he actually suggested that it would be a good idea to remove tissue from the other side of my lip so that it would look more even. If this was not bad enough, he did such a terrible job of using the blade that he inflamed other areas in my mouth, so i had to go to another surgeon to get the procedure done again. The specialist who performed my second surgery was appalled at the terrible work Dr. Surpure had performed. If you care at all about your facial appearance, stay away from Dr. Surpure. Terrible surgeon.

Very poor not recomended.

Dr. Surpure was in to much of a hurry to address any concerns of mine. I could not get any information from him. He was uncaring and left any concerns I had for his assistant to answer. But more info came from my nurse then my own surgeon. His responses were almost sarcastic and unfeeling. In the end my jaw is severely misaligned. I would not recommend Dr. Surpure to anyone if they have the choice.

Dr. Sudheer Surpure is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.

Dr. Sudheer Surpure Is this you?