Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sudhir E Finch has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are pediatricians specifically trained to handle medical emergencies and make quick decisions to treat infants and children.
They have experience treating allergic reactions, poisonings, trauma injuries from accidents and complications that arise from any chronic illnesses, congenital conditions, asthma or diabetes. They can also diagnose the source of severe symptoms like fever, seizures and trouble breathing to get parents more answers.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 6
Greetings, I am under the age 18 and I am hoping to be a doctor just like this one. When I imagined the hospital, i imagined it being a bad place with mean doctors, but when I came in the hospital, it felt like I was on the playgroung. Dr. Eugene Finch was the kindest man Doctor I have ever met. I was in the hospital more than a couple years ago but I can still relook what happened in my memory. He is so good at taking care of children, it looks so much like that maybe he has one of his own too. He is a great doctor.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSudhir Eugene Finch Md, 1417 S Cliff Ave Ste 201, Sioux Falls, SD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sudhir E Finch in this video.
Dr. Sudhir E Finch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.