Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sudhir G Rao
Dr. Sudhir G Rao, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in Toledo, OH. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Rao is affiliated with Wood County Hospital, St Lukes Hospital and Flower Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sudhir G Rao has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy & Immunology
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Rao is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Guntur Medical College
Graduated in 1988
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Sudhir G Rao accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sudhir G Rao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.