Dr. Sudhir Gadh Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sudhir Gadh?

Not a "people person"

Posted on March 6th, 2017

I do not get the sense he truly cares about his patients. Average session is 10-15 minutes and half of that time is spent in silence as he puts in your prescriptions on his tablet. Also, and this is important -- If you still happen to go see him, and he suggest prescribing medications to you that you have never taken before, especially any medications that can cause physical/mental dependency and have you coming back for refills a regular basis, I strongly suggest getting a second opinion first.

Best psychiatrist in NYC

Posted on February 18th, 2017

He is a total genius and truly amazing!

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

I saw the doctor for the first time last week. He spent 45 mins with me and discussed possible antidepressants that would be beneficial to my treatment. He referred me to see one of the psychologist in the office to continue a weekly therapy. Dr Gadh was not only helpful but also very prompt in answering my questions by phone. My work schedule gives me very little time to talk over the phone, found that texting him my concerns is very beneficial. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone like me, who has a very busy work life.

Worst. Psychiatrist. Ever.

Posted on April 6th, 2014

Dr. Gadh was working out of an organization called 'Mind Dynamics' when he contacted me by text message (that's right: text message.) The day of the appointment, he texted again to say he'd be late. Arriving at the office at his later time, the doormen would not let me up as he was being unresponsive. Finally, he TEXTED me again to tell me to tell the doormen to call him again. They let me up and thus was the beginning of the worst psychiatric experience of my life. First, it was obvious he was in a hurry due to his tardiness as he asked his previous patient to come grab me and then had me fill out the paperwork as he played on his phone. Apparently, his own lateness and the paperwork were part of his session as he didn't talk to me for more than 15 minutes. The lack of meaningful discussion (he failed to even broach the topin of my previous psychological history) didn't stop him from insulting me, however as he was quick to a) tell me that he didn't think I was actually going to fill my prescription and b) to rush me out of his office while implying that I was wasting his time. Maybe he had a hot date, or maybe he's just a tool. Either way, I left feeling very distrustful of his professional opinion or the ethics of his treatment to me. As I felt at the 'end of my rope,' which is why I arranged the appointment, I did fill the prescription. Thus far, it has made me extremely tired (a side effect I said I didn't want) but I'll keep it up until I find a trustful, compassionate psychiatrist. I'n the meantime, I'm complaining to my insurance or anyone else who will listen. His treatment of someone who was already in a state of distress was so shockingly unprofessional and callous in its exacerbation of the already underlying issues. Granted, if he's not already late for whatever it is and doesn't judge/dislike you from the beginning, he may treat you well, but in my opinion if he only treated one more person like me out of 1000, I would still not believe he had the right to be called a doctor.

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Dr. Gadh was incredibly unprofessional and, to say the least, scattered. He rescheduled our first appointment and "forgot" about our second appointment (that he had also rescheduled), which left me waiting outside his office at 9 PM, trying to call him and him not answering. He "made up for it" by meeting me in a bookstore, handing me a prescription, and only charging me half of what he normally would (!!!!) for our FIVE MINUTE PUBLIC "APPOINTMENT". Dr. Gadh also seems to have trouble remembering his patients, and would text me (already unprofessional) information meant for someone who shared the same first name as me. Certainly not something you'd want from someone who is supposed to be keeping things confidential.Needless to say, I gave it 3 shots and never went back. But, to top it all of, I've been trying to get a proper bill from him to send to my insurance company for over TEN MONTHS. I kid you not!A nice guy who seems like (under perfect circumstances) he'd be a good doctor, but completely disorganized, unprofessional, and, for the "service" you're getting, overpriced.

Posted on December 3rd, 2009

He has a very calm and reassuring manner. He also actually pays attention and offers thoughtful insights. I think Dr. Gadh is a great doctor and would recommend him to anyone.

The best doctor

Posted on August 8th, 2009

I would say he is the best doctor in the world because he has an endearing personality that adds more to his professional due diligence. Meaning that when you discuss your problems with him its like talking to your family or a friend. He would not only be compassionate towards the client but at the same time instill in his/her brain the right stuff. Follow ups are always there via phone or email so you never feel isolated or neglected especially if you are insecure in your life. Being a loyal client of his I have found a lot of change in my life. I never thought seeing a psychiatrist could be so much meaningful and fun at the same time. I would say he is the best doctor in the whole world.

Posted on August 25th, 2017