Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sudhir K Jain has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sudhir K Jain has the following 17 expertise
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Sudhir K Jain has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Sudhir Jain and his team of RN's and Fellow's is where my husband and I learned of his need for an aortic valve replacement and bypass. What a great place to start! Dr Jain is compassionate in explaining the information he gathers from tests, as the results can be a bit overwhelming at first. He takes a great deal of time to explain his findings and asks if you have any questions following the Cardiac Cath Procedure, which was a success. Dr Jain & team went the extra mile to make sure we understood my husband's diagnosis, then promptly called in one of the very~very best specialist to further consult. Follow up visits with Dr. Jain & Team is exceptional! He continues to waste no time in ordering all tests as needed. He is a dedicated and talented Cardiologist, very~very lucky to have as my husband's MD
Unfortunately what was most memorable about my dr's visits was how coldly I was treated by office staff, they were loud, constantly cutting me off mid-conversation and I was not going on and on, I was trying to give the facts, but was cut off. I left feeling like a number, and not being treated with the respect and empathy a cardiac patient deserves, this is a life-threatening time in one's life. The part-time employee was very caring, attentive and professional! Office staff even interrupted and controlled the dr.'s conversation...not good!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Sudhir K Jain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Advanced Medicine South County, 5201 Mid America Plz Ste 2300, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sudhir K Jain in this video.
Dr. Sudhir K Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.