Dr. Sudhir Nagaraja Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sudhir Nagaraja?

Caring and very professional

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Really caring doctor. Very understanding and helpful. Staff is nice and professional as well.

This doctor and the whole practice is very welcoming, flexible, and very client centered. It is obvious that compassion is a priority. The staff is also very pleasant and always willing to accommodate the patient in a timely fashion whenever necessary!

Posted on April 30th, 2017

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

Doesn't care about his patients. Half the time doesn't give me all my scripts, takes forever to get refills

Unprofessional & does not care about his patients

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I found Dr. Nagaraja to be extremely unprofessional with my teenager. He did not show any real concern for my child, was unprepared for each and every visit, asked few questions and rarely acknowledged the responses. He changed medications without talking to either of us and when I questioned him, Dr. Nagaraja lied and said it was discussed and agreed to when it was not, then accused me of interfering when I stood up for my child due to the potentially damaging and unauthorized med change.

horrible

Posted on August 17th, 2015

He is the worst psychiatrist I have ever been to. He is always at least 30 minutes late for our appointment (I've been both the first and last appointment of the day). He never remembers what he tells me from week to week (at least write the big stuff down). He is impossible to make an appointment with. He is only in the office a couple of times a week and at very odd hours. He scheduled an appointment with me for two months out but for some reason wrote my prescriptions for only one month. I followed all of the necessary steps to get my prescriptions refilled over a week in advance and tried to follow up several times, left several messages for him and never heard anything back. I am currently on day two with out my meds and his receptionist just keeps blaming it on the pharmacy but every time I call she says she'll call me back when she figures it out but she doesn't.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

VERY unprofessional, both Dr. and office staff. I urge you to find another reputable physician.

Don't understand the other reviews

Posted on August 19th, 2014

Doctor Nagaraja is one of the most caring doctors I have been to. He actually listens and spent more time with me than any other doctor. He is very principled and works with recovering addicts, which may explain the negative reviews here.

takes advantage of patients

Posted on October 8th, 2013

seem like a real nice doctor until you need help with insurance pre authorization then he want to set up a visit which cost more money . i have spoken with many people and nobody has heard of a doctor charging to do a pre authorization for a prescription. i would never recomend anyone to see this doctor unless you have plenty of money to blow.

Posted on October 7th, 2017