Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sudhir K Nallapaneni has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. N is very friendly and likable. I was his patient for many years. I begin to notice that he went through the motions of his exams, some times none at all, just listening to my concerns. I switched doctors when he was no longer taking my concerns seriously but just blowing me off. I switched doctors and now my new doctor is sending me for extensive test, like MRIs, a nurological workup and ordered extensive blood tests. He listened to every detail of my concerns and symptoms and gave me a complete exam. I realized then how much Dr. N was just going through the motions.
Although the Dr is good, some of his staff is very rude and for that reason I left and went with another Dr! I'm not going to pay that kind of money to be treated like an idiot.... My Mother called to check her time for an appt with Dr, which is no longer in w Dr Nella's, the person that answered told her he was no longer there and she then asked if they knew his number and they told her, very rudely, that she needed to call the hospital to find his number. My sister was there picking up her husbands paperwork, he switched to the Dr that left & she heard a fella tell the woman that they are so rude and he wouldn't be back. I've also heard others complain that when they accidentally called for an appt w the other Dr that left, when you google this Dr's name for info it still gives you old number and I e been told that his staff has tried many times to change it but can't, they informed them they didn't think he was still in practice...he's in the building right next to Dr Nella's
21 Years Experience
Guntur Medical College
Graduated in 1997
St Elizabeth Health Center
Dr. Sudhir K Nallapaneni accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBhargava Ravi Md, 265 W Main St, Kent, OH
Dr. Sudhir K Nallapaneni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kent, OH.