Dr. Sudhir Srivastava Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sudhir Srivastava?

Posted on August 11th, 2016

20 yrs ago Dr. Srivastava performed a quadruple bypass surgery on my mother. One of the grafts was to an artery on the backside of her heart. He was magnificent. He has since left Odessa, TX, and done very amazing things in the world of heart surgery. I understand he isn't doing heart surgeries any longer. Right now I would absolutely love for him to be in Odessa again. My mom is laying in ICU and I'm being told 1 of the grafts ( backside of heart) is nearly total blockage. I'm also being told because of its location and previous bypass surgery, it's nearly impossible, to operate. This includes placing a stent. This is probably true for the inadequate doctors around here who believe they are God. Dr. Srivastava has done this surgery so many times. I really wish he were here now.

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Dr Srivastava is a very good doctor, anddid the TECAB heart surgery for me in 2010....I have a new life totally as a result and appreciate him. This roboticassisted surgery allows quicker recoverywith other advantages for the patient, in my case was just awesome!

Posted on November 27th, 2016