Dr. Sue Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sue Kim?

5/5 stars!

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

Dr. Kim is the best. When you call, SHE answers her own phone. If you reach her voice mail, she calls you a.s.a.p. When paperwork needs to be submitted for insurance purposes or otherwise, she completes and faxes it within 24 hours. She calls out of concern, if necessary. She listens intently to what you have to say. She rates 5/5 stars in my book. There aren't many doctors like her in the 21st century.

Very professional and caring

Posted on May 16th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Kim for a number of years now. She is very sympathetic to my health concerns. Dr. Kim is very careful in proscribing medicin ...

A Very Good Psychiatrist

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Dr. Sue E. Kim is an extremely smart and well experienced psychiatrist. She has helped me to work through issues of my concern and has had the caring to follow through on my status and success. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a very wise and competent psychiatrist. I will continue to see her for her help with my concerns and would recommend her to anyone I know who is seeking the same types of services.

Dr. Sue Kim has really helped me to succeed!

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Dr. Sue Kim makes me feel at ease and as if I am discussing my concerns with a trusted friend rather than a psychiatrist, although she is an excellent ...

A great physician

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Dr. Sue E. Kim, M.D. is a very great physician and psychiatrist. Dr. Kim is very experienced, capable and intelligent. She is well able to empathize w ...

Rating for Dr. Sue Kim

Posted on March 29th, 2010

I met with Dr. Kim on two occasions in 2009.On the first occasion she was kind and professional.I drove a long distance to meet her, I waited patiently for another patient to be finished after they cut into my appointment time, and I paid Dr. Kim the copay before the session started. This session went well and I thought highly of her.On the second meeting with her, I found that she was more interested in asking what my salary was than discussing the issues at hand that I came to discuss. After several questions from Dr. Kim about how much money I made, I explained politely to her that I would like to keep that information to myself. Dr. Kim continued to inquire about those things throughout the session, and this began to annoy me. Dr. Kim then began to inquire about my work background, and then she proceeded to make insulting comments to me regarding my work history. Dr. Kim also began to be sarcastic about the nature of my visit to her and she said: "I think that you have issues, and that is why you're asking for my advice". She insulted me again on a different note afterwards, and as I was getting up to leave and thanking her, she said: "Call your insurance company and have them reassign you to another physician".I found that Dr. Kim is very intelligent and competent, however, she also made me very uncomfortable with her questions, and was absolutely inconsiderate. Dr. Kim is a very intelligent, experienced and capable physician, however, I found her to be insulting, insensitive and downright mean. While Dr. Kim did offer me some good advice and some sound counseling, I found her to be antagonistic and mean spirited. I would also say that I felt that possibly she was going through some issues which may have made her unfit to see patients at the time, because it was clear that she was taking out her frustrations on me for no sound reason.After this experience, I would, and WILL NEVER seek her services at anytime.

Posted on November 30th, 2009

I saw her 5 mos ago after my father committed suicide and when I went back to see her today and began speaking about my issues, she asked me to remind her "what were the circumstances surrounding my father's passing and when was this." She had not made note of this at my last visit. When I became noticably upset that she did not know why I was there, she explained that she does not have a good memory and only writes herself general notes and leaves out the details in case anyone wants to see my medical record. When I asked her who would be able to see my record, I thought it was confidential, she said, "it is confidential, but sometimes, someone may ask to see it." I found this appalling! I did not especially care for her before this but because it is easy to get an appointment, I stuck with her. However, I will never go to her again.

Posted on July 14th, 2017