Dr. Sue A Fessler Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sue A Fessler?

I'd been seeing Dr Fessler since early 2010 thru late 2011.. Many appts to figure out what was wrong causing me to spit up huge amts of GRN phelgm daily. I have no prior history of allergies,sinus infect, nonsmoker. She seems to be a very caring and I'm sure knowledgable person but missed the boat on me in that time frame. almost 18 months of this, the meds didn't work- I started running 102-4 fevers ,lost weight, breathing prblms so much phlegm and infection for a very long time. But noone ever ran a sputum sample to figure if it was bacterial,viral or fungal.- which one wud think be BAU if no prior history... Well I finally found a non- pulmonalogist who did a sputum sample iand they found I have a trichoderma species fungal infection in my lungs all this time.. now I hope the new doc can get it under control- ...I am really frustrated and angry over this and its possible future consequences. Sadly she is not the only pulmonologist I saw who missed the boat also.. scary..

Dr. Fessler was extremely compassionate, bright and thorough. She took the time to explain what she was thinking in terms I could understand. I had to wait a bit at times, but knew that it was probably because she was giving someone else the time they needed.

Dr. Sue A Fessler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Summit, NJ.