Have you seen Dr. Sue J Kim?

Amazing, real, refreshing!

Finally, a doctor who GETS IT! She was so open, caring and real. I have never encountered a western medicine doctor more willing to help and understand and open minded. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kim.

Excellent doctor

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Kim’s for several years. She has done an excellent job treating my nasal polyps and other ENT issues. She has been extremely honest, caring and thorough in ways many doctors in my experience have not. The treatments she has recommended have been very effective and her bedside manner is fantastic! She listens carefully to the patient and takes time with them. I never feel rushed, and her explanations and treatments make sense!

Great person - great doctor!!!!!

I have been visiting Dr. Kim once or twice a year for a number of years for routine removal of ear wax. Although this procedure does not take very long to complete, her personality and bedside manner stand out!! She always has a big smile and makes sure to let me know exactly how she’ll handle my particular need. I always think that if I had more medically challenging issue, she would approach it the same way - friendly and very professional! She is always ready with a hug and makes me feel that she is glad to see me and wants to help me. In short, I think she’s great!!

Dr, Sue is very pleasennt and does a great efficent cleaning of your ears. Looking forward to going back to see her. Jim..

amazing physician!

Our whole family has migrated to sue kim's care over the past year. It started with my 8 year old son after a bad experience elsewhere. Sue kim showed us expertise, compassion and attention. Enough so that when other family members had ENT issues, sue kim was the ONLY choice. We love her!

Best Doc. I Have Ever Seen

Dr.Kim sets the standards for doctors hands down. She is very respectful to patient needs, knowledgeable, and most importantly she listens. She actually explains everything in language the average person can understand. I have never been to a more accommodating doctor in my life. I would definitely recommend seeing Dr.Kim and would not hesitate to go back if needed.

Dr. Kim listens and "hears" you. While she's listening, she's observing, noticing the little things, the subtle things. She responds and answers your questions definitively and is eager to find the right treatment, using standard and innovative approaches. She is clear, direct, easy to understand while at the same time being kind, funny, and very approachable. I have already recommended her to several family members and friends. You will enjoy your visit because she is so likable and she will help you will feel better.

Caring Pediatric ENT

We were lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Kim by our Pediatric office after our son stuck a dried bean far into his ear. Dr. Kim tried patiently and kindly to remove the bean in her office, and then removed it in all of 5 minutes with a quick procedure at a surgery center nearby. She was so great with my four year old - funny, patient, and kind. She made him at ease, answered all of our questions, and really took the time to help us!

The Best Doctor

Dr. Sue J. Kim is what a doctor should be; competent, caring, patient and kind. There aren't enough acccolades to describe her. I would recommend her to anyone who had a ENT problem. I really loved this woman who made me feel at ease and cured my problem.

After visiting a well known pediatric ENT my 4 year old was traumatized by the idea of seeing another doctor to clean out the impacted ear wax from her ears. Dr. Kim has the best bedside manner for children. She played my daughter her favorite song and sang to her while she examined and cleaned her ears. She also explained every step in the process allowing her to touch and feel the instruments to be comfortable with what would happen. Her warm smile allowed my daughter to relax enough to successfully remove the wax from her ears. She is AMAZING.

Great first visit

It was a pleasure to meet Dr. Kim for the first time. In addition to her treatment for my problem, she thoughtfully answered my other questions related to allergies and medications. She is warm, friendly and candid about her answers.

Dr. Sue J Kim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glenview, IL.