Dr. Sue Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sue Kim?

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Dr, Sue is very pleasennt and does a great efficent cleaning of your ears. Looking forward to going back to see her. Jim..

amazing physician!

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Our whole family has migrated to sue kim's care over the past year. It started with my 8 year old son after a bad experience elsewhere. Sue kim showed us expertise, compassion and attention. Enough so that when other family members had ENT issues, sue kim was the ONLY choice. We love her!

Best Doc. I Have Ever Seen

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Dr.Kim sets the standards for doctors hands down. She is very respectful to patient needs, knowledgeable, and most importantly she listens. She actually explains everything in language the average person can understand. I have never been to a more accommodating doctor in my life. I would definitely recommend seeing Dr.Kim and would not hesitate to go back if needed.

Posted on July 16th, 2014

Dr. Kim listens and "hears" you. While she's listening, she's observing, noticing the little things, the subtle things. She responds and answers your questions definitively and is eager to find the right treatment, using standard and innovative approaches. She is clear, direct, easy to understand while at the same time being kind, funny, and very approachable. I have already recommended her to several family members and friends. You will enjoy your visit because she is so likable and she will help you will feel better.

Posted on June 30th, 2014

Caring Pediatric ENT

Posted on March 25th, 2014

We were lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Kim by our Pediatric office after our son stuck a dried bean far into his ear. Dr. Kim tried patiently and kindly to remove the bean in her office, and then removed it in all of 5 minutes with a quick procedure at a surgery center nearby. She was so great with my four year old - funny, patient, and kind. She made him at ease, answered all of our questions, and really took the time to help us!

The Best Doctor

Posted on March 4th, 2014

Dr. Sue J. Kim is what a doctor should be; competent, caring, patient and kind. There aren't enough acccolades to describe her. I would recommend her to anyone who had a ENT problem. I really loved this woman who made me feel at ease and cured my problem.

Posted on February 21st, 2014

After visiting a well known pediatric ENT my 4 year old was traumatized by the idea of seeing another doctor to clean out the impacted ear wax from her ears. Dr. Kim has the best bedside manner for children. She played my daughter her favorite song and sang to her while she examined and cleaned her ears. She also explained every step in the process allowing her to touch and feel the instruments to be comfortable with what would happen. Her warm smile allowed my daughter to relax enough to successfully remove the wax from her ears. She is AMAZING.

Great first visit

Posted on February 15th, 2014

It was a pleasure to meet Dr. Kim for the first time. In addition to her treatment for my problem, she thoughtfully answered my other questions related to allergies and medications. She is warm, friendly and candid about her answers.

Wonderful surgeon and doctor

Posted on February 14th, 2014

Both of my boys are Dr. Kim's patients since they were 2.5 years old. My family was "blessed" with adenoid / tonsil and ear problems so my boys needed a surgery at the age of 3. Dr. Kim has performed the surgery on both my boys. The surgeries went great and the quality of life for my kids has dramatically improved. Besides the fact that Dr. Kim is a highly skilled surgeon, she is also a great doctor. She is empathetic, very easy to talk to and treats you like a partner in resolving the problems. Highly recommend Dr. Kim to anyone.

A True Gem! Caring, sensitive, knowledgeable, earnest and patient.

Posted on February 13th, 2014

Dr. Kim is that one in a million doctor. She is very earnest and warm, and spends the time to connect with you personally, explain things and answer whatever questions you might have.. I find her very presence to be uplifting and calming. I had two scary cringeworthy procedures performed in office and completely sailed through them both due to her sensitivity, her considerable expertise, and her soothing, cheerful manner. I just can't say enough great things about Dr. Kim. If you or someone you care about needs the services of an ENT I wholeheartedly suggest making an appointment with her. She's definitely someone you'd want on your team as you move through the labyrinth of the medical system and find your way back to health..

very good doctor

Posted on December 11th, 2013

Dr. Sue really spend time with me and was very understanding and helpful. I honestly recommend her.