Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sue Johnson
Dr. Sue Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center, Phoenix Children's Hospital and Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sue Johnson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Johnson was very pleasant. Sweet and gentle with our newborn. Circum. him. She is very nice and seems to care about babies. The nurses at the facility, who took blood were not professional. They were lounging in their little room when we were asked to go in to have our boy's blood drawn. One huffed at the other, "Here, you do this one" and she reluctantly shoved up and did the job. The nurses were sleepy and acted as if they didn't care about their job.
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Banner Desert Medical Center
Phoenix Children's Hospital
Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
20 Years Experience
University of Minnesota at Duluth
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sue Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.