Dr. Sue A Meyer Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sue A Meyer?

concerned patient

this dr is phony and 2 faced cant be trusted to do right by her patients find another dr if u can

Best doc I ever had! Super smart, caring and a joy to talk with. Recomend highly.

She was awesome - supportive, helpful, attentive!

Misdiagnosed me and refused to send me to a specialist

She refused to send me to a specialist for my problems, though I kept asking her to send me for further tests. I was struggling daily with what ranged from discomfort to burning, stabbing, pains, and constant gurgling noises. She said I drank too much water at night, and insisted I had IBS, and there was nothing I could do about it but keep a food journal. She got a little angry I kept asking to be sent to a specialist. She said, and I quote, "we don't run tests just to see what we will find. We run tests when we think we will find something. And I think you have IBS." After acquiring insurance, I since had actual medical care with a specialist, and I actually had an epigastric hernia, GERD, and CIC, all of which are currently being treated.

Felt she was not too concerned about older people. Was told she didn't have time to discuss the questions I had Nurse told me she did not recommend breast exam unless you elected to treat breast cancer .

She laughed at my questions. Very demeaning. Left the office feeling abused.

82 year old female patient

Dr. Sue Meyer is one of the most hostile doctor I've ever had. She asks questions, but doesn't listen to answers, before she inserts her OWN answers to the questions. She is easily frustrated and asks family and the patients for answers to medical questions that a patient wouldn't know. I would never refer anyone to her and have no faith in her abilities as a doctor.

WORST DOC I EVER MET

I can only describe her as RUDE,ARROGANT,NOT A LISTENER AT ALL...SHE WAS ONLY SPEAKING....NOT READY TO LISTEN TO ME AT ALL!! SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TEACH HER HOW SHE MUST TALK TO HER PATIENTS....SHE HAS ATTITUDE PROBLEM I GUESS...SHE WAS SHOUTING AT ME...I WAS SO SHOCKED THAT I FELT SHE WAS TOTALLY UNAPPROACHABLE...PATHETIC DOCTOR....IF I COULD GIVE MINUS RATING I WOULD HAVE GIVEN BUT THIS WEBSITE DOESN'T ALLOW IT...SHE NEEDS TO BE A HUMAN BEING TO HER PATIENTS FIRST...FORGET BEING A GOOD DOCTOR

Excellent and caring doctor

I went to Dr Mayer last spring with several problems and found her to be a very capable and caring physician. Initially I had a chronic bronchitis that she treated, and eventually she ran several tests relating to my heart and pulmonary health. I had never experienced a physician who always got back to me personally no later than the next day with my results and a diagnosis. AS a 79 year old white male I was not an easy case. Bur she made my life easier by navigating my symptoms with pleasant encouragement. I now live in Ft. Collins but would continue to see her for my health if I were still in Longmont.

Rude.

She was very rude, sarcastic, condescending and not helpful. I felt as though she was trying to start a fight with me, and also felt like she was calling me a liar. She didn't seem to care at all to help me. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Exceptional Doctor!

Incredible Doctor!

I'm not sure what these prior reviews are about or why they are all women, but my experience with Dr. Meyer was above and beyond. Her colleagues misdiagnosed my mother and it was Dr. Meyer who finally figure it out. My entire family goes to Dr. Meyer now and we couldn't ask for a more caring physician. She actually calls us personally to give us lab results. Who does that?! I am appalled that anyone can say anything on this site and it reflects on a professional's record.