Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sue E Stanko has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 20
I changed doctor's for obvious reasons by looking my rating. I signed a transfer and release form at my child's new doctor. The office charged me $25 for a "no show." They did confirm they received my transfer and release form and are still requiring me to pay the fee or they will turn it in to collections and will be shown on my credit report. They have no heart, and obviously no common sense. I WOULD NOT REFER ANYONE TO GO HERE! No courtesy. I think they did not cancel the appointment because they just wanted some way to make money.
26 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1992
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Sue E Stanko accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHillcrest Pediatric Pavilion, 5002 Lakeland Cir Ste A, Waco, TX
Dr. Sue E Stanko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waco, TX.