Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sue Ting MD
Dr. Sue Ting, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with another office in Vallejo, CA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Sue Ting has 2 locations
22250 Providence Dr Ste 500
Southfield, MI 48075
Book Online Now
Dr. Sue Ting has the following 3 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Dr. Sue Ting is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
24 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Sue Ting Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sue Ting's office for more information.
22250 Providence Dr Ste 500 Southfield, MI 48075
975 Sereno Dr Vallejo, CA : (707) 651-1000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sue Ting is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southfield, MI.