Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suelane S Ouro-Rodrigues
Dr. Suelane S Ouro-Rodrigues, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY . She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Medicine. Dr. Ouro-Rodrigues is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. She speaks English.
Dr. Suelane S Ouro-Rodrigues has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Showing 5 of 38
Thank you Dr. Do. Ouro for ❤ caring. You are a brilliant Dr.a genius from God. God has blessed your ✋ hands. You went up and down my spine and called out everything you saw & felt. Just what i prayed for a Dr.that knows what's going on with me & cares. I feel so safe under your care. After my shoulder & knee injections I started standing up straight. My knees were stronger. I didn't need my cane anymore & my home attendants noticed & said your sitting & standing up straight & not fidgeting or constantly moving around. She said oh my God your being still. So thank u again. I can't thank u enough I've been so tortured for the last 2 to 4 yrs. Im still in a lot of pain but you've got it under control. You've helped me out of the bed. You've helped me to walk again. To live again, my grand daughter was removed from my household I couldn't feed her get to or walk around the grocery store for the last 2 yrs. I couldn't walk up & down my stairs to get her to school. So many missed appointments. God sent you to me. You are straight from God. I remember feeling like i just want to go to sleep & never wake up to this pain ever again. Felt like nobody knows this pain i feel & everybody thinks I'm lying or exaggerating. I go to sleep with pain wake up to pain.it's so scary. You've given me hope! I totally trust u with my life. You are so awesome & thorough. I appreciate you getting to know me taking the time to fully get to know your patience past & all. I thank God everytime I remember you in all my prayers I thank God for you He's done a 👍 great work in you. I couldn't even sleep with this pain. Hadn't slept in months. Hadn't been to church or walked around a store in years. You've given me life. God bless you forever & ever & ever!
Upon my first visit I found Dr. Do Ouro to be, extremely informative and proficient in her field , and after our consultation had ended, I left feeling very confident knowing she will , to the best of her abilities, provide me with the best pain management possible. And in turn improve the my quality of life.
I was very impressed with Dr. Do Ouro's care, concern and overall analystic manner to learn what and how I am feeling in order to solve my problems and do her job the best she can. I don't say this lightly .
Dr. Ouro-Rodrigues is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Suelane S Ouro-Rodrigues accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suelane S Ouro-Rodrigues is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.