Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suganthini Krishnan-Natesan
Dr. Suganthini Krishnan-Natesan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Westland, MI and Sterling Heights, MI (and 5 other locations). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. She speaks English.
Dr. Suganthini Krishnan-Natesan has 8 locations
550 E Canfield St
Detroit, MI 48201
35270 Nankin Blvd
Westland, MI 48185
5280 Metropolitan Pkwy
Sterling Heights, MI 48310
14510 Northline Rd
Southgate, MI 48195
1854 W Auburn Rd
Rochester Hills, MI 48309
15474 N Haggerty Rd
Plymouth, MI 48170
24350 Orchard Lake Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
Book Online Now
Dr. Suganthini Krishnan-Natesan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.<br>Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
Dr. Suganthini Krishnan-Natesan has the following 3 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- HIV Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
26 Years Experience
Madras Medical College
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suganthini Krishnan-Natesan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Detroit, MI.