Dr. Sugata K Das Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sugata K Das?

Horrible doctor that is unsafe.

Horrible doctor that is unsafe.

A life saver.

Extremely competent, friendly and thorough. He has personally saved my life through 4 heart attacks and as many stent implants. Office waits can be a bit too long, though. Possibly not the greatest scheduling staff in the office. If you can keep him in the exam room with you long enough he will explain exactly what is going on with your condition and treatments. He is always anxious to help as many patients as he can. The testing and prep staff are awesome. I absolutely trust him with my life.

lac of caring

Saw my husband in ER took him to cath lab to preform a procedure tha was unnecessary and expensive.

Exeptionally Talented Doctor.

I praise GOD that Dr Das was there when my husband had his heart attack. Without Dr Das and his team, we would be visiting my husband in the cemetary. Dr Das is amazing! I recommend him to everyone I know and He is the only Cardiologist my family uses.

Excellent Cardiologist

My father met this cardiologist in the YRMC emergency room. He saved my father's life. He is an awesome and talented cardiologist. Yuma is fortunate to have a man as his talent and education!

Dr. Sugata K Das is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yuma, AZ.