Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suha A Qasim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Suha A Qasim has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Suha A Qasim has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
During the brief period that I was her patient: - She wrote the wrong type of test - She wrote the wrong part of the body to be tested (right instead of left) - Most of the time, she seemed at a loss of what to do, didnât seem to understand my condition (which was an injury) much less provide a clear path to recovery. She is a nice person, and very pleasant to deal with however as a doctor she is incompetent, careless, and I would not trust her for any health-related decisions.
Dr. Qasim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Almustansiriyah
Graduated in 1998
Providence Hospital And Medical Centers
Dr. Suha A Qasim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsPark Internal Medicine, 26850 Providence Pkwy Ste 505, Novi, MI
Dr. Suha A Qasim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novi, MI.