Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suhail H Khadra has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 17
Although trying to schedule an appointment with Dr. Khadra can be extremely time consuming , it was worth every second in the end. He performed a coronary angioplasty for my father at Cook County Hospital last winter. Words alone cannot fully commemorate his abilities as a physician. His judgment and character is exceptional, not to mention his reputation around the hospital. Thanks doc
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016, 2009, 2012, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2011, 2012, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Suhail H Khadra accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Suhail H Khadra in this video.
Dr. Suhail H Khadra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Munster, IN.