Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suhail A Masudi
Dr. Suhail A Masudi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wellington, FL. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Masudi is affiliated with St Marys Medical Center and Bethesda Heart Hospital. Dr. Masudi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Suhail A Masudi has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Addison Disease
- Weight Loss
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Showing 5 of 33
One advice Dr. Masudi. You need to listen to your patients. Went to Dr. Masudi I was telling him how sick I was. For my age my blood calcium was high. As an Endocrinologist he should know calcium level is ages related. I wasn't sleeping, I was loosing my memory, I was lethargic. I had no energy, every part of my joint was painful. I couldn't come out of bed. I was in the bathroom 24/7. My heart was skipping beats. I felt I was going to have a heart attach. The malaise was all over my soul. I was sad because I was dying. I wanted to call it quit. I didn't have the energy to wants to live. But I wasn't a quitter. I have 4 beautiful children. I have 2 little ones at home that I have to take care. I went to him tell him all that. I told him it could be my parathyroid glands. He told me it has nothing to do with the way I was feeling. I told him I did research. Every symptoms I have said I have severe parathyroiditist. I told him I am going for a second opinion because I feel like I am dying. So I went to Tempa fl. To Norman Parathyroid Center. They did a scambi scan. They found 2 tumors in my parathyroid glands. They went in they take out 2 tumors from my parathyroid glands. After the surgery I felt a surge of energy. The next day the pain in all my joints was gone. It's been 2 1/2 months. I was actually sleeping, my memory are coming back slowly. I am not slurring my words anymore. My husband and children are so happy to see that I became involved in everyday decisions again in our house. The fact that I was in the medical field saved my life. Dr Masudi told me my malaise has nothing to do with my high calcium. I proved him wrong. My surgeon send the reports to him. I no longer wants him to be my Dr.
Dr Masudi is a total self absorbed individual that rather squeeze in as many patients as he can see spends little time explaining anything or suggesting anything to help you health wise. He NEVER ever comes to the hospital when called and informed that his patients are there . A real sub- class Doctor
Dr. Masudi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Suhail A Masudi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSuhail A Masudi Md, 1447 Medical Park Blvd Ste 201, Wellington, FL
Dr. Suhail A Masudi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellington, FL.