Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suhail Rahhal
Dr. Suhail Rahhal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rahhal is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center, Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital and Meyersdale Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Suhail Rahhal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Rahhal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Doctors Medical Center
Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Meyersdale Community Hospital
Johnson City Med Center Hospital
Windber Medical Center
Memorial Medical Center
Meyersdale Medical Center
25 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1988
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. Suhail Rahhal accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDoctors Medical Center, 1441 Florida Ave, Modesto, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Suhail Rahhal in this video.
Dr. Suhail Rahhal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.