Dr. Suhaila G Al Haddad Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Suhaila G Al Haddad?

My testimony real talk

Dr.Haddad is the best psychiatrist I've had in many years. I enjoy my sessions with her each time her intelligence of psychiatry is unfathamable.I know because I've had so many psychiatrist in my life and Dr.Haddad takes the cake she is the only payciatrist to diagnose my condition correctly. I felt like many psychiatrist I visited in the past just slapped a diagnosis on me and sent me on my way. Dr.Haddad studied me thoroughly I felt. In our sessions she just knows what to do and she is great at prescribing the right medication and doesn't overly medicate the patient. I highly recomend her to anyone with or without a mental Illness she's great.

Adult ADHD