Dr. Suhas Mantri Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Suhas Mantri?

Deceptive pricing practices for BioTE therapy.

Posted on May 10th, 2017

I inquired about the total cost of BioTE therapy during my initial call, during the new patient visit and at the time the therapy was administered, but never received a clear statement of the pricing until the bills showed up in my mail box. The actual cost was not unreasonable, but higher than anyone at the Dr. office suggested.

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Dr.Mantri recommended unnecessary surgery and has caused horrible pain and several follow up surgeries. He did not listen to me when I said I was having pain, dismissed me like I was stupid. I have had two specialists perform surgery to repair issues due to the surgery he performed.iwas told by both of them I never needed a the surgery he performed and instructed me to have. I have chronic nerve pain and damage that will never go away. He has ruined my life.

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Dr. Mantri said he wouldn't treat a patient who sees a therapist for ANXIETY and he said my complications from the Essure devices were in my head even though I showed him an xray that shows my right coil migrated and who knows if it's perforated any other organs. Failure to treat and diagnose!

Posted on May 17th, 2012

inteligent,great bedside manor,would recomend to anyone!Did a great job on my hysterectomy! exceeded my expectations!

Great gynecologist

Posted on December 6th, 2011

Dr. Mantri is an extremely knowledgeable gynecologist. He conducted a laproscopical hysterectomy and corrected all the complications resulted from my previous partial hysterectomy performed by another gynecologist. He genuinely cares about his patients and takes care of their long term health. I have recommended him to many of my friends.

Sorry I ever went to Dr. Mantri

Posted on December 27th, 2010

I do not recommend Dr. Mantri. He is rude and does not listen. After my surgery, he refused to recognize my complications. He even suggested the problems were in my head.I had pelvic reconstruction surger with a specialist in Dallas to correct Mantri's surgery.

Posted on August 19th, 2016