- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sujal C Rangwalla
Dr. Sujal C Rangwalla, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX, with another office in Round Rock, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Rangwalla is affiliated with University Medical Center Brackenridge, St Davids Medical Center and Christus Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sujal C Rangwalla has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist can help you get to the bottom of it. They can also help identify the many possible causes of failure to thrive in infants.
Other common conditions they treat include Crohn's Disease, inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, short gut syndrome and hepatitis C, as well as nutritional disorders like celiac disease and lactose intolerance. In order to diagnose and treat your child’s condition, gastroenterologists can perform colonoscopies and other diagnostic testing before deciding on the best treatment plan.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sujal C Rangwalla is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sujal C Rangwalla - Posted on April 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sujal C Rangwalla - Posted on September 30th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sujal C Rangwalla - Posted on September 2nd, 2014
Dr. Rangwalla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey
Graduated in 2002
Thomas Jefferson University
Dr. Sujal C Rangwalla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Sujal C Rangwalla
Dr. Ratcliff was born and raised in Austin. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at Austin and completed his medical degree at the University of Texas-Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. After a General Surgery Internship at Parkland Memorial Hospital, he remained at UT-Southwestern and Parkland Memorial Hospital to complete a total of six years of research and Otolaryngology training in 2003. Dr. Ratcliff returned home to Austin in 2007 after several years of private practice in Santa Fe, NM. His medical research has been selected for publication as well as presentation at national meetings. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery as well as the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sujal C Rangwalla is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austin, TX.