- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sujana S Chandrasekhar MD
Dr. Sujana S Chandrasekhar, MD is a doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Wayne, NJ( and 3 other locations). They have 33 years of experience. Their specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology.
Dr. Sujana S Chandrasekhar has 5 locations
Dr. Sujana S Chandrasekhar has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sujana S Chandrasekhar has the following 10 expertise
- Cochlear Implantation
- Sudden Hearing Loss
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Vestibular Diseases
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Hearing Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Sujana S Chandrasekhar Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sujana S Chandrasekhar
Dr. Chandrasekhar graduated from the Mt Sinai School Medicine in 1986. Dr. Chandrasekhar works in New York, NY and 4 other locations and specializes in Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Chandrasekhar is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center and New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Of Mount Sinai.