Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sujata Kambhatla has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 23
The most memorable part of the office visit for me was the rude, crass and derogatory way that I was treated by the front desk clerk Joanne. I felt extremely uncomfortable and unwelcome and was made to wait over 3 hours to see the doctor. The front desk staff sets the tone for the way a practice is run, they represent the facility. I would highly recommend to Dr. Kambhatla that if it is her goal to be well respected in the medical field that she needs to revamp her office staff. STAT.
HORRIBLE, UNEDUCATED, UNPROFESSIONAL, LACK OF CLEANLINESS, RUDE. DID I MENTION UNPROFESSIONAL. doctor is absolutely horrible, most unprofessional and uneducated doctor i have ever been to in my life. i strongly reccomend NOT going here. perscribed the wrong medicine. very untrustworthy. she just wants your money. 90% of patients are so old and so drugged up they continue to return to her not know how discusting this doctors intentions really are. waiting 2 hours for treatment and paperwork for her to tell me she didnt like my attitude and made me leave. opend door told me to get out. without treatment, paperwork, or any type of diagnosis. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE FACILITY. never have been so disrespected in my life. american doctors from now on!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kambhatla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University
Dr. Sujata Kambhatla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsApollo Family Health Services, 5823 Middlebelt Rd, Garden City, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sujata Kambhatla in this video.
Dr. Sujata Kambhatla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, MI.