Dr. Sujatha Kumar Is this you?

3.1

Arrogant and unprofessional

Posted on August 8th, 2013

Her bedside manners are the worst I have ever seen. She blamed the other doctors in the practice for their "lack of proper record keeping" to give me a good answer. When asked who I could see in the practice that would specialize in my condition she said speak with the front desk staff and shewed me out to get to the next person . She was filling in for other doctors that were on vacation and told me she "specialized in kidneys and that was it" . It was a giant waste of time money and effort. If I could give her less than 1 star I would. I never write reviews but I hope to help the anguish for someone else.

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

Wish she did more procedures there instead of having to be sent to a specialist

Posted on March 2nd, 2009

She's my physician who I have to wait almost an hour for-when I am sick I could never get her or she's always away on vacation...

Posted on June 19th, 2014