Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sujatha Pathi
Dr. Sujatha Pathi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Rafael, CA, with other offices in San Rafael, CA and Petaluma, CA (and 2 other locations). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology. Dr. Pathi is affiliated with Marin General Hospital and UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital. Dr. Pathi has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sujatha Pathi has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Sujatha Pathi has the following 5 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 5 of 22
Wonderful Bedside Manner!! She take the time you need to make you feel comfortable and informed and doesn't rush you. Takes a cautionary diagnostic approach rather than jumping the gun. I am thoroughly pleased with her continued care of me. Her office personally seem to be a bit scatter brained but do try to help you with anything you need.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pathi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Marin General Hospital
UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
9 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sujatha Pathi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Rafael, CA.