Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sujatha S Rajan has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sujatha S Rajan has the following 15 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Sujatha S Rajan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Rajan was able to get me in for an appointment on very short notice. Her bedside manner was excellent. She was patient, helpful, and willing to take the time to explain treatment options. Unlike many doctors I have seen, she did not seem to be in a rush to see the next patient. She reviewed my symptoms, went through possible causes and then discussed treatment options and a follow-up plan. I would highly recommend Dr. Rajan.
Dr. Rajan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Madras Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Sujatha S Rajan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNew England Urogynecology, 800 W Cummings Park Ste 2550, Woburn, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sujatha S Rajan in this video.
Dr. Sujatha S Rajan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woburn, MA.