Dr. Sujatha Rajan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sujatha Rajan?

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Dr. Rajan was able to get me in for an appointment on very short notice. Her bedside manner was excellent. She was patient, helpful, and willing to take the time to explain treatment options. Unlike many doctors I have seen, she did not seem to be in a rush to see the next patient. She reviewed my symptoms, went through possible causes and then discussed treatment options and a follow-up plan. I would highly recommend Dr. Rajan.

Second Opinion

Posted on August 7th, 2014

Dr Rajan diagnosis enabled me to avoid surgery and treated my symptoms with estrogen, completely eliminating all problems. My first visit to a urogenecologist talked surgery and a far different overview of symptoms and concerns.

Posted on March 11th, 2013

Dr. Rajan was very kind and compassionate a little too conservative knowing I had to have mesh with previous surgery. I wish she would have just cut to the chase and done the mesh with my bladder surgery than having to do it again . But over all nice Dr.

Posted on August 17th, 2017