Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sujatha V Vivek has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sujatha V Vivek has the following 15 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Sujatha V Vivek has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sujatha V Vivek is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 51
Dr. Sujatha Vivek, is very kind and caring. She took the time to hear out of all of my concerns. I felt like I could talk to her abou anything, and she wouldn't pass judgement on me. I was with my previous GYN for over 10 years, and it was hard for me to leave. I am glad I changed doctors and established a new relationship with different doctor. The ease of appointments is nice. I used to wait over 1-3 months to get in with my previous GYN, and now I can get in a lot sooner!! Definitley reccomending her to my friends.
The staff left me half-dressed and waiting to be seen in an examination room for TWO FULL HOURS. I was reassured 2 times that Dr. Vivek would be coming, so I kept expecting her to walk in. At around an hour and 45 minutes of wait time, I asked what the hold up was. Only then was I informed that a medical emergency had arisen (but no one had bothered to inform me sooner). After 2 hours I finally had to leave. I find it to be extremely unprofessional that I was left half-dressed and uninformed for so long. Is it too much to ask to be informed and given an option to reschedule? Dr. Vivek is great at what she does, her office management is horrible. It would have been extremely simple to just offer a reschedule BEFORE the 2 hr wait (not after), but the staff is disorganized and doesn't actually care about the patient.
After I waited 3 days past when I was told a pap smear result would be received, the office staff dressed me down for having the audacity to call and bother them. Then they could not answer any questions I had concerning the results of my tests. The doctor never bothered to call me. I will never return there and I will never recommend this doctor to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Vivek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Detroit Medical Center
Dr. Sujatha V Vivek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUthan Vivek Md, 6300 Hospital Pkwy Ste 375, Duluth, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sujatha V Vivek in this video.
Dr. Sujatha V Vivek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, GA.