Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sujatha H Subramanian
Dr. Sujatha H Subramanian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Plano, TX. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Subramanian is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. She speaks English.
Dr. Sujatha H Subramanian has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sujatha H Subramanian has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Sujatha H Subramanian has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Sujatha H Subramanian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 8
1. Doctor did not even notified me about my outrageous blood sugar level until I pointed out to her. 2. CHARGES FOR INTERPRETING YOUR BLOOD WORK RESULTS!! (Never had that done anywhere, all my life - worst part is that they never told me that and kept charging because doctors are allowed to do so). 3. Her office staff is Rude, angry and talk like they are about to eat your head. I had the worst experience in this doctors office. I think the Doctor is sweet but her staff is too much!!
Dr. Su is very thorough and very kind. She takes plenty of time to answer all of your questions. Also, she is very interested in my health and how we can make it better. She treats you like a person and a friend, not just a "customer." And, she is extremely prompt in getting back to me on all my test results and follow up care. She's the only doctor I've ever known who will actually talk with you on the phone. I highly recommend her as anyone's family doctor. Her staff is totally professional and well mannered. And, I've never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen. I never dread going to the doctor any more!!!!!
They charge fees much more than even what the best insurance plans can cover. They dont provide very good support to patient to tell upfront what they will charge. they tell before service that it is covered, but after service send a bill. when asked, the manager was very rude. It has happened more than once to me now, seriously contemplating changing the doctor. I am having one of the best insurance plans in the industry.
Dr. Subramanian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Sujatha H Subramanian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sujatha H Subramanian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.