Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sujay Patel
Dr. Sujay Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Marys, GA, with another office in Saint Marys, GA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus, Charlton Memorial Hospital and Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus. Dr. Patel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sujay Patel has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 45
I have been seeing Dr Patel since he took over the practice (something like 9 yrs). My husband and both of my teenage children see him too. He is a great doctor and a wonderful person. He cares for his patients well being as well as their health. If he thinks a specialist is needed he gives me names, numbers and will even have the nurse set up an appointment for me. One of my children is learning challenged. When my husband lost his job AND during the 90 days before his new job began medical coverage, he would only charge us every other visit. He's truly a good man.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Charlton Memorial Hospital
Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
SE GA Health System-Camden Campus
Charlton Memorial Hospital
27 Years Experience
Government Medical College, Mysore
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sujay Patel in this video.
Dr. Sujay Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Marys, GA.