Dr. Sujittra Niyakorn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sujittra Niyakorn?

Dr Niyakorn really listened and researched to accurately diagnose when other doctors would quickly rush to the wrongly diagnose. She really cares for her patients.

Thorough and Knowledgeable

Dr. Niyakorn made sure she had every detail covered for a possible uti. She also wasn't quick to prescribe an antibiotic until she was absolutely sure of the latest test results. She took time to answer my nervous-nelly questions even though she was running behind schedule. I appreciate that she is still answering my questions even know. She also wants me to go in for a follow-up in a few weeks.

I went in for a knee injury and Dr. Niyakorn was very thorough. Her diagnosis was quick and she worked quickly to get a response to me after reviewing my test results. I would recommend her as a great doctor.

Wonderful!

Dr. Niyakorn is so sweet! She spends time with you and makes sure you understand everything. She is very sincere and is genuinely happy when you feel better. Never before have I had a doctor who cares so much. If you have concerns, she doesn't shove it off like you're overreacting. She has really helped me a tremendous amount. Thank you so much, Dr. Niyakorn!

Always feel like she is personally concerned with me. She takes the time time to explain things very carefully. I am very comfortable with her.

Wonderful doctor, she always spends so much time with me. Great bedside manner. Competent and cares about her patients.