Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Suk Lee
Dr. Suk Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Troy, OH, with another office in Troy, OH. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Upper Valley Medical Center and Wilson Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Suk Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Suk Lee has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Suk Lee has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Suk Lee is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Suk Lee yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Samaritan Hospital
Upper Valley Medical Center
Wilson Memorial Hospital
Miami Valley Hospital
Good Samaritan Health Center
Upper Valley Med Ctr, Troy, Oh
46 Years Experience
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Suk Lee, MD - Internal Medicine in Troy, OH, in this video.
Dr. Suk Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, OH.