Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sukanthini Subbiah has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Subbiah is wonderful. She spent a lot of time with me and my family, discussing my diagnosis and treatment options. She even drew pictures and gave us examples to help us really understand everything. I am so grateful to have her as my doctor. It has been more than 2 years since my diagnosis, and I know that I am getting the best care possible.
Dr. Subbiah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Sukanthini Subbiah accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTulane University School Of Medicine, 1430 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA
Dr. Sukanthini Subbiah is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.