Dr. Sukanya Pachaidee Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sukanya Pachaidee?

Excellent

Posted on November 17th, 2017

A wonderful doctor, she is caring and honest about what it takes to be healthy.

Good Care

Posted on September 25th, 2017

Was very patient and caring.

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

She has been so nice to me, and takes a lot of time with me. She is the most caring of Doctors

She's ready to help you

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Very understandable, curtious, explains everyting; always with a smile.!

great Doctor

Posted on September 24th, 2016

She is always medically correct but also delightful even when the diagnosis and treatment isn't so good. She sees me in a timely manner and her staff are very professional.She even calls me to follow up on another I have recommended her to my friends and will continue to.

Posted on September 27th, 2015

I found her to be very patient with my father who has dementia. She listen well and the treatment plan worked so well that he has been discharged. If he has ant issues again I will not hesitate to take him back.

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Very professional.

Posted on June 27th, 2015

Dr. Pachaidee is a Rheumatology Doctor who not only will help you with arthritis she will help you with other issues as well. She is by far the best Doctor that I have seen EVER!! Her staff members are very courteous and explain everything in detail. I wish Dr. Pachaidee was my regular family physician. Overall I rate this office a 10, I have never had to wait any longer then 10 minutes to be seen. The cleanliness of this office is excellent.

Student

Posted on June 18th, 2015

After 10 years of specialist I finally found a doctor that addressed my issue! I couldn't be happier, Dr. Pachaidee and the entire staff is wonderful!! LOVE THEM!

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Very thorough. Clear directions. Very satisfied with the results.

Posted on March 31st, 2014

I have seen this doctor a few times for my fibromyalgia & arthritis. I too find her very cold & arrogant. My last visit I was in so much pain & I was trying to explain all the new symptoms that had started & how my primary doctor strongly believes I have lupus & she didn't want to hear it. Even though my blood tests have come back for times highly positive for an autoimmune disease & I have most of the lupus symptoms. Don't get me wrong I hope I don't have it but she just aggravated me so much the way she just dismissed everything I was telling her about my primary. I will be going for another opinion just to be on the safe side.

knowledgeable but doesn't want to waste time listening to patients

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Pachaidee for ~6yrs. for fibromyalgia. She always presented as attentive and knowlegeable but this last visit she destroyed my trust in her. As I was describing a situation, I was told to "get on with it" 3 x's and because I had a bad experience with a staff person (not her or my medical treatment), she gave me an chance to "opt out" of her care. She had to make sure I knew "other doctors could treat fibromyalgia but did not want to" . These are quote from her. She is still knowledgeable but don't get emotional or use too many words. I felt like what I had to say wasn't important and I thought describing a flair up of pain and informing her how a staff member was representing her was important. Since I had never experienced either of these situations, I had never seen this side of her bedside manner.