The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sukchan Lee MD
Dr. Sukchan Lee has 2 locations
575 S 70th St Ste 200
Lincoln, NE 68510
Dr. Sukchan Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Dr. Sukchan Lee has the following 16 expertise
- Wrist Injury
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sukchan Lee - Posted on October 30th, 2017
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Sukchan Lee Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Sukchan Lee
Dr. Sukchan Lee was educated in New Zealand and earned his undergraduate and medical degrees from the University of Auckland School of Medicine, Auckland, New Zealand. He is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons (Orthopaedic Surgery). He completed an internship in surgery and served as orthopaedic registrar at Auckland City Hospital prior to coming to the United States. He has held clinical and research fellowships in orthopedic trauma and arthroplasty in Portland, Maine and Boston, Massachusetts. He is a Harvard Fellow and has published clinical research on spine and pediatric orthopedics.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sukchan Lee, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Lincoln, NE, in this video.
Dr. Sukchan Lee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.