Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sukhbir Kaur has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sukhbir Kaur has the following 5 expertise
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
Dr. Sukhbir Kaur has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 33
I take my 3 1/2 year old son to this doctor and just about every time I go to an appointment with him she belittles me, practically puts my down, and doesn't give my son the attention or concerns normal pediatricians would. I just found out my son has ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). When he was 2 and not speaking yet it worried me so I took him to Dr. Kaur to get a check up. I brought up my concerns with her and she just told me to wait and that he would start talking soon. A year past (making him 3 and with many appointments in between) and he still wasn't speaking so again I made an appointment for him there. She looked in his ears, looked at his eyes, and said nothing was wrong with him. I expressed my concerns AGAIN with her about him not speaking and she didn't say anything. I practically had to beg her to give me the names of places I could possibly go to get him assessed. Here it is 4 months later and I have FINALLY found a place that takes our insurance and can help us get him to start talking. At his most recent check up I discussed again with her that he wasn't speaking (which she and her staff seemed to have a hard time comprehending) but that I found somewhere that can help so I was looking forward to it. She looked at me like I was stupid and said "I thought you were getting him help like a year ago?" Now this INFURIATES me as she was the one who told me not to worry about it! After this last comment she made to me I've had it with this place. I'm not taking my son there anymore and I suggest you don't take your child there either.
- Government Medical College
Community Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Sleep And Pulmonary Associates, 6733 N Willow Ave Ste 107, Fresno, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sukhbir Kaur, MD - Adolescent Medicine in Fresno, CA, in this video.
Dr. Sukhbir Kaur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.