Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sukhjender S Goraya
Sukhjender S Goraya is a Doctor primarily located in Carteret, NJ. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 23
I have been visiting Dr Goraya for years, initially he was sweet and cared about his patients. But over the last 2 years each trip to his office has been worse than the last one. Every time I get there 10-15 minuted before my appointment and end up waiting for an hour. Worst part is that often people who came after me were seen before I did. His staff is also rude and short at times, and the doctor himself only spends about a minute reading symptoms and barely spends any time explaining the illness or the treatments. Basically I'm looking for a new doctor who isn't just trying to do unnecessary test to cash in money form the insurance.
I visited the doctor's office for my annual checkup and the information sent to my insurance was something around other sickness. I was asked to pay additional $110. In spite of speaking with the office staff at least 10 times, nothing was done. They were just supposed to send a changed code to insurance company and the diagnostic center. However, nothing was done.
Went in for a follow up.. got their early for my appointment.. other patients that arrived after me were seen before me.. The nurse that took my vitals.. seemed insecure while putting my information into the system didn't know how to input the information about procedures that are pretty common..nor the spelling of some..Dr himself wasn't friendly nor seemed like he really cared to treat me.. nor did he have answers to alot of the concerns I addressed.. May have been a language barrier it appeared to me that most of his patients are Indian, his country of origin.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions606 Roosevelt Ave, Carteret, NJ
Sukhjender S Goraya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carteret, NJ.