Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sukhjit S Samra has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sukhjit S Samra has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Sukhjit S Samra is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sukhjit S Samra - Posted on March 12th, 2016
HE ROUTINELY REFUSES MEDICAL TEST, LIKE LABS MRIS CTS. HE PUTS IN HIS REPORTS THAT WE DISCUSSED NUTRITION.WE'VE NEVER DISCUSSED MY DIET EVEN WHEN HE PUT ME ON A CHOLESTEROL MEDICATION. I ASKED FOR A REFERRAL WHICH HIS SAYS WASN'T NECESSARY. HE HAD CANCELLED APPOINTMENTS ON ME. NEVER CALLS ON TIME.FOR PHONE APPS. HE ARGUES. TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL AND OTHER KAISER STAFF TALK ABOUT USING THE TERMS " arrogant and lack of care"
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sukhjit S Samra - Posted on March 10th, 2015
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Samra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
San Joaquin General Hospital
Dr. Sukhjit S Samra Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sukhjit S Samra's office for more information.
3800 Dale Rd Modesto, CA : (209) 557-1650
More about Dr. Sukhjit S Samra
As your physician, I value my relationship with you. And I know that maintaining a good relationship means being able to communicate with each other. My colleagues and I have developed My Doctor Online so that we can stay in touch more easily. Because the better connected we are, the healthier you are.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE OF MODESTO, 3800 Dale Rd, Modesto, CA
Dr. Sukhjit S Samra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Modesto, CA.