Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sukhminder Bhangoo
Dr. Sukhminder Bhangoo, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, IN, with another office in Richmond, IN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Bhangoo is affiliated with Richmond Surgery Center, Randolph County Hosp, Winchester, In and St Vincent Randolph Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Sukhminder Bhangoo has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Bhangoo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Richmond Surgery Center
Randolph County Hosp, Winchester, In
St Vincent Randolph Hospital Inc
Reid Hospital & Healthcare Services
Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Eastern Indiana Center for Ambulatory Surgery
45 Years Experience
Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Sukhminder Bhangoo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sukhminder Bhangoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, IN.