Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sukhveen K Ajrawat
Sukhveen K Ajrawat is a Doctor primarily located in Greenbelt, MD. Her specialties include Psychiatry. She speaks English.
7327 Hanover Pkwy Ste A
Greenbelt, MD 20770
Book Online Now
Sukhveen K Ajrawat has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Sukhveen K Ajrawat has the following 8 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Sukhveen K Ajrawat is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Very caring psychiatrist
Self-verified patient of Sukhveen K Ajrawat - Posted on May 13th, 2015
I really don't get along well with psychiatrists, I am a nurse by profession and I find most of them condescending. Dr. S.K. is quite the exception. She immediately put me at ease and gave me the impression that she really cared and understood what I was going through. She makes me want to follow the treatment plan to the letter and keep coming back. The office staff are wonderful.
Dr. S. K. Ajrawat
Self-verified patient of Sukhveen K Ajrawat - Posted on July 28th, 2011
I recommend Dr.Sukhveen K. Ajrawat as she made me want to come back for treatments again and again. She remembers me and continues where we left off, and is real,smiles and you feel a connection which is rare for me with doctors. She makes me feel respected even though I am the patient by her professional yet concerned advice.
Sukhveen K Ajrawat Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Select
Locations & DirectionsWashington Pain Medicine Center, 7327 Hanover Pkwy Ste A, Greenbelt, MD
Sukhveen K Ajrawat is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenbelt, MD.