Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Sukhvinder S Bhajal
Sukhvinder S Bhajal is a Doctor primarily located in Visalia, CA. He speaks English.
Sukhvinder S Bhajal has the following 6 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Sukhvinder S Bhajal has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest. And then it would stop beating after every few heartbeats. My doctor sent me to Dr Bhajal. He put me on a heart monitor for a month without any instruction on how it works. When I went back in I saw him for all of 30 seconds and he said to me "it is just PVCs, like the pipe. Look it up on the internet." And he walked out of the room!
I have been under Dr. Bhajal's care for the past 4 months and had a pacemakerinstalled 2 days ago. This was done because because of too many side effects from the medications.Anyone who takes offense because the Doctor won't work for free,should go demonstrate with therest of the idiots in Oakland.They all want something for nothing also.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions805 W Acequia Ave, Visalia, CA
Sukhvinder S Bhajal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.