Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sukhwinder K Hundle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sukhwinder K Hundle has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sukhwinder K Hundle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Seen as primary doctor assigned at Jersey Shore Medical Center. Absolutely worst doctor experience. As the primary, it's her job to keep tabs on the patient's status in the hospital, each specialist we met with in the hospital pointed to her as the primary we should check with, she was absolutely no where to be found and when called upon to answer on results, status, etc...responses were useless. Even other doctors made comments that her performance is known to be poor. You can definitely find better. I view it as she has put my mother's life in danger with her carelessness and therefore found it important to write reviews.
We recently switched doctors after a bad experience, and I was so pleasantly surprised by our visit to Dr. Hundle's office. It was probably the best experience I have had taking my mother (the patient) to the doctors. Her staff was courteous and efficient. And it was clear that Dr. Hundle knew exactly what she was talking about. I felt very reassured my mother was in good hands. Overall it was an excellent experience, and I would, and already have to friends, highly recommend Dr. Hundle. She took the time to patiently and thoroughly address all of our concerns and answer our questions, and in addition to being highly knowledgeable, she was sweet and caring.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Sukhwinder K Hundle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsSukhwinder K Hundle, 721 N Beers St Ste 1A, Holmdel, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sukhwinder K Hundle in this video.
Dr. Sukhwinder K Hundle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holmdel, NJ.