Dr. Sukhwinder Hundle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sukhwinder Hundle?

You can find a better primary, stay away.

Posted on June 5th, 2015

Seen as primary doctor assigned at Jersey Shore Medical Center. Absolutely worst doctor experience. As the primary, it's her job to keep tabs on the patient's status in the hospital, each specialist we met with in the hospital pointed to her as the primary we should check with, she was absolutely no where to be found and when called upon to answer on results, status, etc...responses were useless. Even other doctors made comments that her performance is known to be poor. You can definitely find better. I view it as she has put my mother's life in danger with her carelessness and therefore found it important to write reviews.

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Great doctor, been going to her for years and she has helped me so much. Very pleasant, just seeing her immediately puts a smile on my face

One of the best physicians

Posted on April 17th, 2010

I visited this doctor because my. She very sweet and took a real good care of him and is one of the best physicians.

A great experience!

Posted on September 30th, 2009

We recently switched doctors after a bad experience, and I was so pleasantly surprised by our visit to Dr. Hundle's office. It was probably the best experience I have had taking my mother (the patient) to the doctors. Her staff was courteous and efficient. And it was clear that Dr. Hundle knew exactly what she was talking about. I felt very reassured my mother was in good hands. Overall it was an excellent experience, and I would, and already have to friends, highly recommend Dr. Hundle. She took the time to patiently and thoroughly address all of our concerns and answer our questions, and in addition to being highly knowledgeable, she was sweet and caring.

Posted on April 15th, 2009

HORRIBLE DOCTOR! Horrible bedside manners, horrible diagnostician, judgmental, harsh, hard to understand, jumps to conclusions without getting all the info.

Posted on September 21st, 2017