Dr. Sukhwinder S Kodial Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sukhwinder S Kodial?

Dr Kodial

He is an excellent doctor, good manners, listen well and will discuss medical problems in clear concise language. He does not talk down to you

I've only seen him a few times so far. But, the few times I did see him he was very courteous and helpful. I was having problems with my insurance and trying to get into a pain management doctor. I have herniated discs in my back and neck which are very painful. He did everything he could to ease my pain while I was trying to get into pain management. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care physician.

Dr. Sukhwinder S Kodial is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.