Dr. Suku George Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Suku George?

visit with Dr. george

I have seen several gastroenterologists and I have a good frame of comparison. Dr. George is very well trained and has had advanced endoscopy training. I felt very comfortable with him doing my procedures. He listened to all my problems and was very patient. he explained my diagnosis well. The office staff and medical assistant were very nice and professional also. I would highly recommend Dr. George

My experience has been very good with Dr. George. He makes sure that I know everything about my disease (UC) and what I should do. He has also been upfront about the medications that I take and the possibilities of problems with them. I have had great results and feel very confident with everything that Dr. George has told me. I was glad that he was in the emergency room when I went in.

Excellent physician

Very well trained and widely published. Found solutions to my problems which had not been diagnosed by several other specialists. Higly recommend

If this Rx dosent work... you will have to live with problem...

Yep thats what he told me. Did only 4 test and found nothing put me on a med that he wasnt sure was going to work. Asked him if the Rx dosent work what should i do? He said i would have to just live with this cronic stomach pain, nausea and vomiting.... No one can live like that! Im seeing a new Doctor. Im sure he wont tell me that.