Dr. Sulabha R Dange Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sulabha R Dange?

Huge ego

This doctor is one of the most egotistical and unprofessional I have ever met. She walked in and announced that she "didn't have horns." Why? She does not care to listen to you and cuts you off, and exudes that she knows everything. A very intimidating woman. She asked if I had children and after answering her I asked {innocently} if she had any, to which she rudely stated, "that's personal!" She acts as though she could care less if you come back to her or not. NOT!

She does not care about anything prior to your visit with her.

Very egotistical doctor who does not listen and is unprofessional.

Don't even consider seeing her!

Rarely lets you open your mouth and even then doesn't listen. Could care less about your past history. You tell her your 45 year old daughter has early onset dementia and she says to quit stressing about it, it's not going to go way! Really!

Seemed very involved and concerned

My experience was very different from the other reviewers. Granted, I just went on a general DR visit to establish service. She was extremely involved in the intake process. She asked lots of questions, made note marked things for follow up. She did order a full set of blood tests, but told me why for each one and discussed me looking into my insurance to make sure I wouldn't get hit with any surprising fees. I was happy enough with the initial visi that I recommended to my daughter that she give her a try. My daughter was very happy with her initial visit, too. I'm getting ready to call the office to follow up on a hospital visit, so we'll see how things go from there.

Horrible experience

Dr. Dange was incredibly rude. She told me that my thyroid symptoms ( I have hupothyroid) were all in my head! She was very forceful about prescribing a very strong dose of Wellbutrin and Zoloft. I said I did not want that, and she said I would regret the decision not to take the AD. I went there to get a referral to an Endocrinlogist, and only received a bizarre lecture. I will not go back to Dr. Dange.

This woman lacks compassion, has no desire to know what makes me tick, doesn't like that I question her or that I can say this is what my specials say they need. Not supportive during stressful events, it's only about what tests I need. I do not recommend her to anyone unless you like to feel invalidated. Once I get the tumor in my head taken care of I will look for another primary physician. This one is awful.

Never again

Insensitive, argumentative and possesses a superiority complex. Should my regular physician ever not be able to see me again, I will go to Urgent Care rather than be seen by this woman.